This show deals with the most important part of selling and why it's used ineffectively. Closing is not another step in the selling process. It's the end of the value agreement process.
Key Discussion Points:
1. Trust starts the discussion.
2. Discovery creates a reason for you to be there.
3. Value is where the sale really gets closed.
4. Economics is just a small discussion.
5. Closing happens on it's own.
Conclusion: To close the sale, discuss the value and get agreement on the benefits to the client.
Don't Forget to Comment and share our shows on your social media networks!